Thursday, March 24, 2011

2.

Things are slowly but surely starting to come together. Most of the music and lyrics for my demo have been written, recording timeline looks progressive, and work is ... well... it's still just work. For those of you that DON'T know what I do, i'm currently a billing account rep. for a large kidney dialysis company. It's not really anyone's dream job but it couldn't have come at a better time for me.

I worked for AT&T for 2+ years and though I met a lot of great people and learned a lot of new things, that job also took away the one thing that I valued most: my time. The new job allows me to have the ever popular 9-5 schedule which allows me to utilize my evenings and weekends strictly for playing music, seeing family/friends, and eating mexican food.

So you can really get an idea of who I am, here's a breakdown: I was born in India. I moved to the US when I was 7. I've lived all over the place but would call Stewartsville, NJ my home. I started playing drums when I was in 8th grade. I started playing guitar shortly after. I've always LOVED to write. My favorite colors would be a toss up between blue and black. I religiously eat mexican food. I have big goals and a group of small, elaborate steps to achieve them. I'm single. I'm busy. I'm going to keep moving forward. I will never stop.

I'm currently working on a few different projects, all of which will gain their momentum when the time is right. I've started writing a book. Soon, I will be taking up photography, it's always been fascinating to me. I have an alternative/modern rock project, an indie/pop/rock project, and a electronic rock project that i'm working on. I am also in the process of starting a small software company that focuses on creating applications for mobile devices.

This year is a big year for me. I'm 23 and i'm in that stage of my life where I can't quite justify being a kid and don't get taken seriously enough to be an adult. This year, I want to get these projects off of the ground. Soon, I want to make more money than i've ever dreamt of making and create a legacy, early in the game. I want to enjoy my life while I have the ability.

I really do appreciate everyone that took the time to read this and support me in all of my endeavors. I don't particularly hold on to things out of sentiment but I will never forget the people that are/were there for me on my way to the top.

Keep on keepin' on.


1 comment:

  1. You're the only person on this planet that inspires me to write, and I can never thank you enough for that. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete